Would you like your home to be more calm, clean, organized and beautiful?
- Do you have a mess that needs sorting out?
- Do you have a project that you’d like help with?
- Do you want a fresh pair of eyes on a situation?
- Do you suffer from CHAOS: Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome?
- Do you want help to explore, organize and preserve your family history?
Our homes are an intimate portrait of who we are and what we value. Inviting a stranger to help with home organizing can be a difficult choice. Please look around my website to learn more about how I work and the services I offer and contact me if you would like to discuss your needs. Even if I’m not the right organizer for you, as a member of NAPO, the National Association of Professional Organizers, I have access to many resources, and can refer you to someone who is a better match for your situation. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to make wonderful changes!
Please call or email to arrange a free phone consultation. If you have questions about your family history, I offer 30 minutes of FREE genealogy research.
phone: 415-221-6126 email: sarah415info(at)gmail.com